- 1 lb. shell-on shrimp, uncooked
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, canned and sweetened
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red chili peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 12 to 18 fresh pineapple chunks
Island Coconut Salsa
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil or macadamia nut oil
Peel and devein shrimp retaining tails; set aside. Combine coconut milk, lime juice, garlic, red peppers, cumin, coriander and pepper; pour over shrimp. Marinate no more than 1 hour. Thread shrimp and pineapple chunks on skewers. Broil or grill, 3 minutes per side, or until shrimp are done. Arrange coconut shrimp on large lettuce leaves. Serve with Island Coconut Salsa on the side.
• • • • •
Dianne's best selling book, "Coconut Oil Diet Secrets" reveals how thousands of people are losing weight and getting healthier with coconut oil diets. For a limited time, we are offering this ebook FREE at Coconut-Oil-Diet.com. Go to the site now and start losing weight today!
Dianne is also now endorsing an exciting new superfood supplement. To learn more about it go to http://superphyto.com now. Distributors now needed for this rapidly expanding company and hot new product. Go to http://marine-wellness now for more information on this exciting opportunity!